Amaroo Group Centre
The construction of the roads and services for the Amaroo Group Centre are expected to be completed in the next couple of months.
The group centre will have a full line supermarket (between 2,500 & 3,500m2). The Land Development Agency is currently in negotiations after a request for tender was issued. An announcement is expected in February 2014.
Most of the remaining sites within the Amaroo Group Centre were sold at auction in November 2013.
Settlement on these blocks are expected from mid 2014 onward with construction to commence not long after this subject to Development Application approvals.
One of these sites will be a child care centre with a minimum of 50 places (112 on map below).
Map thanks to LDA.
- Anonymous donation to Care&Share
- Reduced oxygen supply possible cause of fish death in Yerrabi Pond
- To Trick or Treat or Not Halloween 2014
- Community prefers existing Nightrider bus service model
- Forde Central: Home of the Forde Community Association
- Improved transparency for development within the ACT
- Sensational summer of cricket for Canberra
- GCC kicks up a stink about closure of Public toilets in Mitchell
- Traffic targeting; from buckling belts to seeing the signs
- Dangerous drivers targeted over holiday period
- Action (7)
- Business (2)
- Capital Metro (7)
- Charity (45)
- Children & Family (29)
- Community (61)
- Developments (51)
- Education (13)
- Emergency Services (21)
- Entertainment (6)
- Environment (24)
- Government Services (11)
- Health & Fitness (12)
- Internet (1)
- Law & Order (148)
- My Gungahlin (19)
- My Story (22)
- NBN (7)
- Pets (12)
- Politics (3)
- Promotion (1)
- Roads & Transport (75)
- Shops & Shopping (5)
- Sponsored Post (5)
- Sport (38)
- Utilities (2)
- Wildlife (2)