Amaroo Group Centre
The construction of the roads and services for the Amaroo Group Centre are expected to be completed in the next couple of months.
The group centre will have a full line supermarket (between 2,500 & 3,500m2). The Land Development Agency is currently in negotiations after a request for tender was issued. An announcement is expected in February 2014.
Most of the remaining sites within the Amaroo Group Centre were sold at auction in November 2013.
Settlement on these blocks are expected from mid 2014 onward with construction to commence not long after this subject to Development Application approvals.
One of these sites will be a child care centre with a minimum of 50 places (112 on map below).
Map thanks to LDA.
- Miracle Babies Foundation Needs You
- Operation Azine leads to arrests and cleared warrants
- Antonio Carluccio to visit Capital Region Farmers Market this Saturday
- Two weeks left to have your say on dog exercise areas
- Community leaders meet to continue conversation on light rail
- Local businesses strongly represented on Capital Metro specialist advisor panel
- More Madagascan Fireweed found in the ACT
- School’s back and so are 40km/h speed zones
- Measles case notified in North Canberra 18.07.14
- Capital Metro consultation heads to Gungahlin
- Business (1)
- Capital Metro (4)
- Charity (41)
- Children & Family (25)
- Community (55)
- Developments (49)
- Education (9)
- Emergency Services (21)
- Entertainment (5)
- Environment (17)
- Government Services (10)
- Health & Fitness (10)
- Law & Order (133)
- My Gungahlin (18)
- My Story (22)
- NBN (7)
- Pets (11)
- Politics (3)
- Promotion (1)
- Roads & Transport (57)
- Shops & Shopping (5)
- Sport (33)
- Utilities (2)
- Wildlife (2)