Amaroo Group Centre
The construction of the roads and services for the Amaroo Group Centre are expected to be completed in the next couple of months.
The group centre will have a full line supermarket (between 2,500 & 3,500m2). The Land Development Agency is currently in negotiations after a request for tender was issued. An announcement is expected in February 2014.
Most of the remaining sites within the Amaroo Group Centre were sold at auction in November 2013.
Settlement on these blocks are expected from mid 2014 onward with construction to commence not long after this subject to Development Application approvals.
One of these sites will be a child care centre with a minimum of 50 places (112 on map below).
Map thanks to LDA.
- Construction around Gungahlin Town Centre
- Drink driver caught in school car park
- From 1 September: ACTION's Network 14 will increase bus services across Canberra
- Libraries ACT events to get pages turning during Book Week
- Dickson man nabbed in stolen van
- Don’t waste thousands of dollars advertising to all of Canberra
- Are you looking for a new family home for 2015?
- On the lookout for Madagascan Fireweed
- Assembly votes for certainty for preschool funding
- Witnesses sought to attempt abduction in Nicholls
- Action (2)
- Business (1)
- Capital Metro (5)
- Charity (43)
- Children & Family (25)
- Community (56)
- Developments (50)
- Education (12)
- Emergency Services (21)
- Entertainment (5)
- Environment (18)
- Government Services (10)
- Health & Fitness (10)
- Law & Order (137)
- My Gungahlin (19)
- My Story (23)
- NBN (7)
- Pets (11)
- Politics (3)
- Promotion (1)
- Roads & Transport (62)
- Shops & Shopping (5)
- Sponsored Post (2)
- Sport (33)
- Utilities (2)
- Wildlife (2)