Amaroo Group Centre
The construction of the roads and services for the Amaroo Group Centre are expected to be completed in the next couple of months.
The group centre will have a full line supermarket (between 2,500 & 3,500m2). The Land Development Agency is currently in negotiations after a request for tender was issued. An announcement is expected in February 2014.
Most of the remaining sites within the Amaroo Group Centre were sold at auction in November 2013.
Settlement on these blocks are expected from mid 2014 onward with construction to commence not long after this subject to Development Application approvals.
One of these sites will be a child care centre with a minimum of 50 places (112 on map below).
Map thanks to LDA.
- School’s back and so are 40km/h speed zones
- Measles case notified in North Canberra 18.07.14
- Capital Metro consultation heads to Gungahlin
- First Gungahlin homes and businesses switch to the NBN
- New ACTION network to launch on first day of Spring
- Horse Park Drive now complete
- South Canberra company plays an important role in Capital Metro project
- Severe parking issues in the vicinity of Gungahlin Place and Anthony Rolfe
- An open letter to Gungahlin drivers
- Canberra crime reports continue to fall
- Business (1)
- Capital Metro (2)
- Charity (41)
- Children & Family (25)
- Community (54)
- Developments (49)
- Education (9)
- Emergency Services (21)
- Entertainment (5)
- Environment (16)
- Government Services (10)
- Health & Fitness (10)
- Law & Order (132)
- My Gungahlin (18)
- My Story (22)
- NBN (7)
- Pets (10)
- Politics (3)
- Promotion (1)
- Roads & Transport (55)
- Shops & Shopping (5)
- Sport (33)
- Utilities (2)
- Wildlife (2)